Please show your SUPPORT by VOTING in the February 12, 2019, special election. Fill out your ballot and mail (no postage required) or drop it off at a ballot box on or before February 12. You can track your ballot here.
The JAMS PTSA board voted to endorse and support the renewal of the Educational Programs & Operations (EP&O) Levy and Building Excellence V (BEX V) Capital Levy.
With the BEX V Capital Levy, JAMS would directly benefit by receiving the following:
- Ceiling fans
- Earthquake safety improvements
- Field lights
- Playground (removal of old equipment)
- Safety and security improvements
- Landscape site improvements
- Technology equipment and services