This is a copy of the official JAMS email sent out to eighth-grade parents today, Monday, Oct. 14. If you need help getting packing list items, please contact Ms. Courtney, the eighth-grade counselor, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 206-252-4531.
Luggage Drop Off- Tuesday, October 22nd
All students, chaperones, and staff will have two opportunities to drop off their luggage on Tuesday, October 22nd.
- 8:15-9:00am luggage can be dropped in the back parking lot
- 4:00-6:00pm luggage can be directly put into the U-Haul in the back parking lot
Day leaving for Camp – Wednesday, October 23rd
- 7:15am – Students arrive and check-in
- 7:45am – Buses are loaded
- 8:00am – Buses leave JAMS
Day Returning from Camp – Friday, October 25th
- 3:30pm – Arrive back at JAMS and pick up luggage in the back parking lot