Take this quiz to see which position in the
Breakfast Club JAMS PTSA board is the best fit for you.
1. How would your friends describe you?
- A. Outgoing
- B. Friendly
- C. Meticulous
- D. Intense
- E. Compelling
2. What is your idea of a fun afternoon?
- A. Going out with friends
- B. Whatever everyone else is doing
- C. Getting yourself organized
- D. Watching a movie
- E. Getting everyone outside together
3. What is your fatal flaw?
- A. You care what others think
- B. You have trouble thinking for yourself
- C. You are too detail-oriented
- D. You can be invisible
- E. You can be too enthusiastic
If your answers are mostly
- A: You are the Princess President. People look up to you, you have no problem delegating and like getting attention.
- B: You are the Athlete Vice President. You are used to being told what to do, but are learning to think independently and assert yourself.
- C: You are the Brain Treasurer. You are responsible and people trust you to get things done.
- D: You are the Quiet One Secretary. You are observant and willing to do your work behind the scenes.
- E: You are the Rebel Legislative VP. You are active in the community and don’t mind going to an occasional meeting on the weekend.
- Mix of A, B, C, D or E: You can fill any role. People will see you as they want to see you.