Early release? Does your child need to leave early? Use this form.

Different Bus Home? Is your child riding a different bus to a friend’s house after school? Fill out this Bus Card Request form.

Pre-planned absence? Know ahead that your child will miss school? Use this form.

Need the general information sheet for JAMS? Here’s the info sheet for 2019-2020. We will update for new year.

Need a reimbursement for PTSA-related Expenses? Here’s the PTSA Check Reimbursement form.

Does your student need Health Care? They can visit the Nathan Hale Teen Health Center. Here’s the Information Flyer and Consent Form